I thought I would list the series I put on my desk that have  always been
pushed back to make room for new books. I have
F. Paul Wilson's The Tomb, Legacies, and  Conspiracies
Kelley Armstrong's Hunted, Broken, and No Humans  Involved
Lilith Saintcrow's Night Shift and Hunter's  Prayer
Jenna Black's The Devil You know and The Devil's  Due
Barb and J. C. Hendee's Theif of Lives (I loved the first  books and don't
know why I stopped)
Rachel Cain's Firestorm (ditto)
Jim Butcher's Summer Knight and Death Masks
Lilith Saintcrow's Dark Watcher and Storm Watcher
David Moody's Hater (Amazon Vine book I have to  review)
Jonathan Maberry's Patient Zero (Amazon Vine " "  ")
Camilla Gibb's Sweetness in the Belly (Amazon  Vine)
Libba Bray's The Sweet Far Thing
Ted Dekker's Black, Red, White
Bianca D'Arc's Lords of the Were
Phaedra Weldon's Wraith
Jeanne C. Stein's The Watcher and Legacy
Carrie Vaughn's Kitty Takes a Holiday and Kitty Goes to  Washington
Rebecca York's Edge of the Moon, Witching Moon, and Crimson  Moon

They should be six months worth of reading! Feel free to tell  me which ones
you think are unputdownable.

Pam  from Texas
So many books and emails
So little   time