In a message dated 1/9/2009 7:50:12 P.M. Central Standard Time,
lovetowrite15...@yahoo.com writes:

Has anyone heard of or read "Nefertiti" by Michelle Moran? It's a
historical novel set in ancient Egypt. She's also written another one
called "The Heretic Queen".
Heather G

No, I haven't heard of it. When I'm not immersed in my  paranormal/horror
books, I like historicals (if they don't read like school  history books). Let
us
know how these two are.

Pam  from Texas
So many books and emails