  From: paml...@aol.com
  To: bump-in-the-night-bo...@yahoogroups.com ;
paranormalroma...@yahoogroups.com ; paranormal_myst...@yahoogroups.com ;
horror...@yahoogroups.com ; addicted2bo...@yahoogroups.com ;
ArmchairReaders2@Yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 9:40 AM
  Subject: [ArmchairReaders2] Re: [Bump-In-The-Night-Books] What books did you
read this month?, 6/30/2010,...

  False Mermaid by Erin Hart - good. A woman returns home from Ireland to
  investigate the murder of her sister that had happened three years earlier.
We
  are given a view of beautiful Ireland and a story about a woman who
  disappeared many earlier and was thought to be a selkie. Urban Fantasy.

  Firefly Rain by Richard Dansky - farily good. Slow paced ghost tale about a
  man who returns home after both his parents have died. Horror.

  The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason - I liked this one a lot. Takes
  place in the 1800's. A young woman finds out her family legacy is to kill
  vampires. She begins training at the same time she is making her debut into
  society. She makes some tragic mistakes by believing she can have it all.

  Fae Fever by Karen Marie Moning - love love this series. I recommend it
  to everybody. Young girl travels to Ireland after her sister is murdered.
  There she realizes she can see the fae as they really are. This is the third
  book in the series. I would call it Urban Fantasy.

  The Short Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer - good. It is a novelette
  about one of the baby vampires who confronts the Cullens' in the battle
  that appears in Eclipse and surrenders to them. I liked it. Anybody who has
  read Eclipse knows this story will end tragically for Bree. Horror.

  Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan - another series I like a lot.
  This is the second book in the series and told from a different viewpoint
from
  Demon's Lexicon. Urban Fantasy.

  Sometimes when we list the books we have read for the month, I would like
  to at least know your opinion of the books. Is it urban fantasy, sex
  infested (;)), mostly romance, mystery, good, bad, whatever?

  Pam from Texas
  So many books and series and emails
  So little time

<*> Your email settings: