From: "paml...@aol.com" <paml...@aol.com>
To: bump-in-the-night-bo...@yahoogroups.com; paranormalroma...@yahoogroups.com;
addicted2bo...@yahoogroups.com; ArmchairReaders2@Yahoogroups.com;
paranormal_myst...@yahoogroups.com; horror...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 9:20:25 AM
Subject: [ArmchairReaders2] Stephanie Plum Movie Cast/OT

I got a newsletter giving the casting of One for the Money, the first book
in the Stephanie Plum series. I approve of one character. They did Ranger
good. Daniel Sunjata from Rescue Me (hunk a hunk) is Ranger, Jason O'Mara is
Morelli, Katherine Heigl is Stephanie, Sherri Shepherd is Lula (she may be
good), Lohn Leguizama as Jimmy Alpha, and Patrick Fischler is Vinnie. Just
thought I would pass it on.

Pam from Texas
So many books and series and emails
So little time

Just finished reading: Sizzling Sixteen
I've started reading: David Baldacci's, Simple Genius.  The next book will
be,   Twenty Wishes;  Born in Ice;  Dark Angel;  The Neon Rain.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: