My $50 gc from Amazon arrived yesterday. So far I have bought:

Blood Promise: A Vampire Academy Book (4)
Spirit Bound: A Vampire Academy Book (5)
No Rest for the Wicked (Immortals after Dark, Book 2)
While the Savage One Sleeps by Andrew E. Kaufman

I was rather aggravated with the Vampire Academy books. Spirit Bound was
$10..99, higher than the paperback which was $9.99. To add insult to injury,
I  was charged tax, bringing the total to $11.90. The new book coming out in
 December will be $10.99, higher than the hard cover!!! If I wasn't hooked
on  this series I wouldn't continue with it. It just depends on how books 4
and 5  are on whether I buy the upcoming release. I already have dropped a
couple of  favorite series due to the prices. When the publisher sells the
hard and paper  backs cheaper than the Kindle copies, I'm thinking they are
trying to discourage  us from buying them in the e-format.

Pam  from Texas
So many books and series and emails
So little   time

<*> Your email settings: