On 12-07-2012 5:53 PM, Sorin Mitrica wrote:
On 12-07-2012 2:37 PM, Sorin Mitrica wrote:
On 12-07-2012 2:31 PM, Stuart Winter wrote:
Please upload those newer gcc packages. It seems there is a bug in the
toolchain. I downloaded again the sources for the kernel from the git hub, removed all packages from d/ and glibc , cleaned everything, reinstalled all
the packages that I removed earlier but the error still persists.
http://armed.slackware.com/armedslack-current/test/d/

Try these.  I only built them yesterday and have compiled just one
package with them.

Once I have some time, I'll give building a kernel a go.

Thank you !

I`m building vmlinux now with the new gcc package. Let`s see...

I even reverted to kernel-headers and glibc from 13.37 but won`t compile, same error. I`ll start from scratch with the latest current rootfs tonight and see what happens.