Hi,

Thanks again. Now the path is OK and it is no problem until the
image creating.

When I library(EBImage), I got the following error:

> library(EBImage)
Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
  unable to load shared library
'D:/PROGRA~2/R/R-29~1.0/library/EBImage/libs/EBImage.dll':
  LoadLibrary failure:  The specified module could not be found.

Error: package/namespace load failed for 'EBImage'

I found the file in
D:\Program Files (x86)\R\R-2.9.0\library\EBImage\libs\EBImage.dll

and I have installed  *ImageMagick* and GTK+ Runtime Environment in
default directory. My OS is vista x64. How can I deal with this problem.

Best,
jiang