Hi Anbarasu.

No, you don't have to remove all the files.  What you can do is use
extract() to extract the files that you are interested in, and create
a new AffymetrixCelSet and fit the probe level modesl only on those
samples.  You do need to be careful though and I suggest you use
*tags* so that the output results are sent to a different location on
disk.  Here is an example:

[...] # preprocessing as before
csN1 <- extract(csN,1:12)  # take a subset
plmTr <- ExonRmaPlm(csN1, mergeGroups=TRUE, tag="*,subsetmerged")  #
add a tag
fit(plmTr, verbose=verbose)  # fit as normal

Hope that helps.
Mark

On 04/08/2009, at 8:22 PM, anbarasu wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I was able to run the human exon array analysis with 120 chips. I have
> identified few outlier chips and would like to re-run the analysis
> again without these outliers. Do I need to remove all files (in
> plmData, probeData, and reports) that are created by aroma.affymetrix?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Anbarasu

Mark Robinson, PhD (Melb)