Hi Henrik

Thanks for the reply. I was able to troubleshoot the problem.  I was
analyzing sty chips and in chip types, I included both the chips (sty
and nsp). Since there are no corresponding cel files (nsp), it was
generating lists with null values. Once i sorted that out, every thing
worked like charm.

An unrelated question: Is cbsmodel is the same as that (cbs)
implemented in DNAcopy ? From the loaded packages, I can see DNAcopy
package. When i ran DNAcopy independently (by supplying values
externally in a tsv), on the same samples that I used in aroma
affymetrix, for segmentaion, CBS (in DNAcopy) took forever (more than
48 hours).

Regards

suresh