Hi

During analysis, i observed that cel files are copied to multiple
directories. Original (starting) place to keep all files is in
rawData. But all folders in probe data have same copies of cel files
which occupies a large chunk of hard disk space. In my case, I have
pcancer,ACC,ra,-XY, pcancer,ACC,ra,-XY,BPN,-XY folders and both of
them have cel files ( same as those I kept in rawData).

I have following question:

Is there a way to make sure that all the cel files are at a single
place, but not copied multiple times to multiple directories  in
analysis ?

Regards

suresh