Hi, Mark:
The other question i have is that even if I use the existing CDF file,
some of the gene expression or probe level expressions are really low,
like 1.1. It seemed to me t hat they are just too low. These were
obtained after the background normalization etc. Is there any way that
I can tell whether they are just background noise? I used
Rmabackgroundcorrection

Thanks

Sabrina