Hi Lasse.

Yes, the 'plm' mentioned on that page should be the 'plmTr' object
(with mergeGroups=TRUE as you have) mentioned in the HuEx vignette:

http://groups.google.com/group/aroma-affymetrix/web/human-exon-array-analysis

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Mark

On 26-Oct-09, at 9:20 PM, Lasse wrote:

> Thanks for sharing your code.
>
> I don't really understand - when getting the PLM for this instruction
> are you supposed to set mergeGroups to true like this:
> plm <- ExonRmaPlm(celSet, mergeGroups=TRUE)
>

> -L

Mark Robinson, PhD (Melb)
Epigenetics Laboratory, Garvan
Bioinformatics Division, WEHI