Hi Henrik,

one more question to this array.
During the analysis (Step 4 - Normalization for PCR fragment-length
effect) I am getting the following error:

[2010-06-09 11:51:49] Exception: Cannot fit normalization function to
enzyme, because there are no (finite) data points that are unique to
this enzyme: 1
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Cannot fit normalization function to enzyme,
because there are no (finite) data points that are unique to this
enzyme: ", ee)
  at throw("Cannot fit normalization function to enzyme, because there
are no (finite) data points that are unique to this enzyme: ", ee)
  at normalizeFragmentLength.default(y, fragmentLengths = fl,
targetFcns = targetFcns, subsetToFit = subset, onMissing =
onMissing, ...)
  at normalizeFragmentLength(y, fragmentLengths = fl, targetFcns =
targetFcns, subsetToFit = subset, onMissing = onMissing, ...)
  at process.FragmentLengthNormalization(fln, verbose = verbose)

I think that this is caused by the fact that the UFL file contains
also "theoretical" values for all fragments and therefore there is no
single SNP/CN probe annoatated as produced by only one enzyme.
What do you think about filtering out fragments bigger than 5kb (or
even smaller)? They should not be amplified anyway during the PCR.

Best Regards

Robert