Hi,

sorry my mistake.  I meant to write that you should pass the
additional arguments to fit() for the CbsModel (not process()), e.g.

cbs <- CbsModel(ds);
cbs$.calculateRatios <- FALSE;
fit(cbs, chromosomes=1:23, min.width=5, verbose=-10);

This will (explicitly) fit the segmentation model.  Have a look at the
verbose output; you'll see that "min.width" should show up in the
output just before the DNAcopy segment() is called.

After you've done the segmentation for all of you arrays and
chromosomes, you can have the ChromosomeExplorer generate the report
for you as usual, i.e.

ce <- ChromosomeExplorer(cbs);
process(ce, chromosomes=1:23);

Note that in your case you have to either delete already generated CBS
results, or use fit(..., force=TRUE), in order for aroma.* not to pick
up the old segmentation.   You also need to delete the already
generated PNG files for the ChromosomeExplorer under reports/...