Hi,

thanks for reporting this.  Unfortunately, the R-forge site is lagging
behind in providing builds etc.  I'll report to them, since this is
beyond my control.  In the meanwhile, see if the following works for
you

source("http://www.braju.com/R/hbLite.R";);
installPackages("http://www.braju.com/R/repos/sfit_0.1.9.zip";);

then verify by running the following in a fresh R installation.

library("sfit");
example("cfit.matrix");

If it works, everything should be fine.

Also, make sure you are running R v2.12.0; that is major release when
it comes to R for Windows 64-bit!

/Henrik