Hi again,

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Henrik Bengtsson
<henrik.bengts...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 9:40 AM, Yan Jiao <y.j...@ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I’m trying to solve  my copynumber segmentation problem using aroma
>> affymetrix, according to the Vignette
>>
>> I created a folder : rawData ,under my working directory, and inside that
>> folder I created another folder Mapping50K_Hind240 , inside which I put my
>> 600ish .cel file
>>
>> Isn’t it correct?
>
> No.  You missed that you need a data set directory to under rawData,
> e.g. rawData/NameOfMyDataSet/Mapping50K_Hind240/.  See for instance
> page 'Setup: Quick Summary Of Required File Structure'
> [http://aroma-project.org/node/79].  See also
> http://aroma-project.org/setup/.

Actually, although that was also an error, the error message reported
on is that it cannot locate the annotation data file.  Again, see the
above two URLs; you need to setup
annotationData/chipTypes/Mapping50K_Hind240/ so it contains the
correct CDF file etc.  You need to download the CDF file from the
Affymetrix website, cf. http://aroma-project.org/faq/

/Henrik