Hi,

I don't know what system you have but a rough estimate is 3-10 minutes
per array, which then is 1800-6000 minutes or 30-100 hours or 1.25-4.2
days for 600 arrays.  It's not mega fast but it is also not that slow,
especially not when you compare how long it takes to run the assay for
600 arrays.  Also, note that there are some initial setup time for
each new chip type, cf. FAQ. '2007-02-13: Why is aroma.affymetrix
slow?' [http://aroma-project.org/FAQ].

Now, can *you* speed it up?  Most likely. There are plenty of things
you should be aware of and a few settings that you can adjust.  See
how-to page 'Improve processing time'
[http://aroma-project.org/howtos/ImproveProcessingTime].

The "Estimate Time to Arrivial" (ETA) estimates in the probe
summarization step are fairly accurate.

/Henrik