Hi, I'm new to microarray analysis and aroma.affymetrix
I'm trying to create a dynamic report, output using arrayexplorer but
i'm getting this error:

Warning messages:
1: In is.na(x) : is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type
'NULL'
2: In writeImages.SpatialReporter(reporter, arrays = arrays, aliases =
aliases,  :
  No color maps specified. Nothing to do.
3: In is.na(x) : is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type
'NULL'

I'm trying to analyze huex chips. This is a summary of my code thus
far if it's of any help:

cdf<-AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType("HuEx-1_0-st-v2")

cs<-AffymetrixCelSet$byName("Control", chipType="HuEx-1_0-st-v2")

qn<- QuantileNormalization(cs)
csN <- process(qn)

plm<- RmaPlm(csN)
fit(plm)
ces<- getChipEffectSet(plm)

rs<-calculateResidualSet(plm)
ae<-ArrayExplorer(rs)
process(ae) ###this is where i see the error

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks

-K