Hi,

DNAcopy is a Bioconductor package and it is listed as a 32-bit (i386)
and 64-bit (x64) package, cf.

  http://www.bioconductor.org/help/bioc-views/release/bioc/html/DNAcopy.html

Try to install it according to their instructions.  The verify that it
works by typing library("DNAcopy") in a fresh R session.  If you get
an error, please seek help on the Bioconductor mailing list.

FYI, neither the doCRMAv1() method nor the CbsModel() constructor
function takes argument 'chromosomes', but the fit()/process()
functions.

/Henrik