Hi, I have been using aroma to analysis our SNP6.0 array for a while.
Now we got data on the Mouse diversity array  (MouseDIV__m520650).

I ran into problem at the fragmentation length normalization step --
same as
http://www.mail-archive.com/aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com/msg01458.html:

Error in list(`process(fln, verbose = verbose)` = <environment>,
`process.FragmentLengthNormalization(fln, verbose = verbose)` =
<environment>,  :

[2011-01-13 14:31:10] Exception: Cannot fit normalization function to
enzyme, because there are no (finite) data points that are unique to
this enzyme: 1
  at throw(Exception(...))
  at throw.default("Cannot fit normalization function to enzyme,
because there a
  at throw("Cannot fit normalization function to enzyme, because there
are no (f
  at normalizeFragmentLength.default(y, fragmentLengths = fl,
targetFcns = targe
  at normalizeFragmentLength(y, fragmentLengths = fl, targetFcns =
targetFcns, s
  at process.FragmentLengthNormalization(fln, verbose = verbose)
  at process(fln, verbose = verbose)
20110113 14:31:10|  Normalizing log2 signals...done
20110113 14:31:10| Array #1 of 36
('KP_17124_NT_MOUSEDIVm520650')...done
20110113 14:31:10|Normalizing set for PCR fragment-length
effects...done

I am just wondering if there is any update on this issue.

Thanks,
Yupu