Hi.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:35 PM, Jungmin <jmse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am trying to find probe sequence files of Hum6000 and Hu6500
> affymetrix chips.

So, I didn't know about these chip types.  By searching the web it is
clear that they do indeed exist.  The question is if they are early
names for other existing chip types or they are unique.  BTW, do you
know if they are different names for the same chip type or two
different chip types?

FYI, I've added them to the list of chip types in
http://www.aroma-project.org/chipTypes/ with a request for more
information.

Do you have CDF files for them that you could forward to me?

If you have CEL files for these, it would be useful see what the CEL
file headers contains, e.g.

hdr <- readCelHeader("foo.CEL");
str(hdr);

especially the dimensions of these arrays (number of rows and columns of cells).

> Can anyone tell me where the file is?

If we can narrow down more information about these chip types, it may
be that we conclude that they are identical to some existing chip
types with a different name.  If so, that would solve your problem.
If not, it will at least out rule some options.

/Henrik