Dear all,

Is there a way to look up how one should execute a method of a particular
class. For example, when I want to know what I can do with a
CbsModel-object I go to the aroma.core documentation pdf and I find the
CbsModel-class described at page 49. I see that it has inherited a method
called extractRawCopyNumbers() from ChromosomalModel. So I go to the
documentation about ChromosomalModel, find that it has the method
extractRawCopyNumbers() but I cannot find what arguments you need to use
for this method, which values these arguments might have, what the return
type of this method is (though that easily becomes clear if you just try
it), etcetera....

Is there another place/way I can lookup the documentation of particular
methods of any kind of class in the aroma packages?

Cheers,

Irsan Kooi