Dear Henrik,

I have a dataset in which my collaborators took two types of cancer
cell lines and made a few single copy clones of them per cell line.
The clones were then used for drug resistance study in pairs (i.e.
clone treated vs clone untreated). I would like to ask you:
1. whether it is possible to do this kind of analysis (we mostly need
copy number changes in the pairs) using aroma.affymetrix and and the
cbs model built in your package?
2. which parts of aroma.affymetrix I should use (i.e. how would you do
it yourself?)
3. is having the tumor and not the normal reference a big problem in
this analysis - would the outcome be reliable?
4. I did the doCRMAv2() on them. Should I treat the two cell lines
separately when applying  doCRMAv2()?

Kind regards,

Marcin