Hi

I am new to aroma.affymetrix. I am not sure why the command
"AffymetrixCelSet$byName" is not working.

cs <- AffymetrixCelSet$byName("test.CEL",chipType =
"../../annotationData/chipTypes/GenomeWideSNP_6")
Error in method(static, ...) :
[2012-06-18 11:34:57] Exception: Failed to create AffymetrixCdfFile object.
Could to locate an annotation data file for chip type
'../../annotationData/chipTypes/GenomeWideSNP_6' (without requiring any
tags) and with filename extension 'cdf'.

  at #04. method(static, ...)
          - method() is in environment 'aroma.core'

  at #03. AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType(chipType)
          - AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType() is local of the calling function

  at #02. method(static, ...)
          - method() is in environment 'aroma.affymetrix'

  at #01. AffymetrixCelSet$byName("test.CEL", chipType =
"../../annotationData/chipTypes/GenomeWideSNP_6")
          - AffymetrixCelSet$byName() is local of the calling function

I think my directory structure is wrong. But i could use some pointers on
how to get things moving because i've been trying to get this command
working for over 4 days now.

Also, another issue is I am able to load CDF files with the basic
"AffymetrixCdfFile("GenomeWideSNP_6,Full.CDF") ". But if i use the command
AffymetrixCdfFile$byChipType("GenomeWideSNP_6",tags="Full"), it gives me an
error. Am I doing something really wrong?

Thanks

Nitesh