Hi,
I am new to Aroma and I'm trying to normalize some Cel file data with
HuGene-st-v1 to perform some statistical analyses. I installed aroma
and ran the normalization as described here
http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/GeneSTArrayAnalysis but when I
take a look at the final product, gExprs, there are no probe names,
just numbers. Does that mean the CDF file is not being accessed
correctly? Is there further processing I need to do to retreive the
Probe IDs?

> gExprs[1:3,1:7]
  unitName groupName unit group cell GSM804116_1B_HuGene-1_0-st-v1_3
1  7892501              1     1    1                        59.97617
2  7892502              2     1    2                        53.03687
3  7892503              3     1    3                        25.00099
  GSM804117_2b_HuGene-1_0-st-v1_2
1                       142.25491
2                        56.45665
3                        25.79365