hi  everyone,
                        plz do'n't feel dejected that rahman has not won ZEE awards everyone here knows how talented our maestro is . let anu malik and others be happy for atleast this as they ca'n't even dream of composing music for hollywood,now coming to rahman saab not everybody has the music sense to feel rahman's music only a few have it and thats the reason we all are here..Only local music directors keep  composing music to commercial masala  films but rahman saab has already crossed the stage and is ahead into period films and mainstream cinema which really tests the caliber of the music director see, what happened to Asoka-starring Shah rukh khan which literally bombed at the box office despite of having shah rukh, kareena and the music sank without a trace which waz composed by our copy cat anu malik and on the same track was the periodic film LAGAAN a period film which  became a huge hit with  music playing a pivotal role.so plzzzzz guys plzzzzz do'n't have any misconceptions that awards r going to decide wether a person is  talented or not i hope u all got my point.
                             luv rahman.......

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here