Hi Chennai ARR fans,

The response has been rather meek.

Only 12 people have so far got back with their reply. :-(

Srinivasan Raghavan
Manivanna Raja
Shyam (aishyam)
Shahul Hameed (Chennai)
Karni
Sainath
Shreesha B.U.
Guru Raj
Prakash
Nishanth Chandran
Vimal
Prashanth

Others please respond as fast as possible.

email:- vinodraju2k @ yahoo . com
phone:- 9840165866

And for those who doesnt feel sufficiently inspired for the meeting, see the following link.  :-)

http://www.behindwoods.com/News/1-4-05/illayaraja_fanclub.htm

Lets make this meeting a grand success, by having as such attendance as possible.

Thanks,
Vinod

--- Vinod Raju <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wake up Chennai ARR Fans,
>
> Lets take the meeting plan forward, and make it
> happen somewhere around mid April.
>
> Already 5 people have responded positively.
>
> Others please respond unicast to this mail.
> You can also reach me at my cell no. 9840165866.
>
> Once we get good response, then we can go ahead
> fixing venue and other details.
>
> Thanks,
> Vinod

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.