I dont see how that can be justified as plagiarism..Since the subject deals with the life of Netaji and the INA saga, the Kadam Kadam song has to be in its original tune...how could that constitute copyin ?...if we extended your point of argument, then Jana Gana Mana and Vande Mataram would also fall under the same category,wouldnt it ?
~
Deepak