I heard from Ganesh, an associate of A R that Wyclef had sampled
Taal. He had found this from Sivamani.. A R wasn't aware of this..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hey Guyz,
>
> Don't worry I am not going to start an argument calling ar rahman
preacher's
> son or something.....!!!!
>
> I was wondering how many of u have heard the album called
Preacher's Son by

**************
> Visit http://www.fco.gov.uk for British foreign policy news and
travel advice; and http://www.i-uk.com - the essential guide to the
UK.

> Data Protection Act 1998
>
> The Foreign and Commonwealth Office processes personal data as
notified to the Information Commissioner
> (http://www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk)for the purpose of
working for the UK's interests in a safe,
> just and prosperous world.  Such personal data may be shared with
other UK Government Departments and
> Public Authorities.
>
> Please note that all messages sent and received by members of the
Foreign & Commonwealth Office and its
> missions overseas may be monitored centrally.  This is done to
ensure the integrity of the system.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM