Hi folks,

          Hope this is a bit tricky..but really wanted to know atleast who is close to rahmans work..in my view..

1. ARR -- always on top..nobody can reach him!

2. Sundeep chowtha -- adept in chillout n soul (listen to mitti and boom)

3. Yuvan Shankar Raja -- mindblowin music in manmadhan, mounam pesaade..can find illayaraja signature in the interludes for sure..!

4. Harris Jeyraj           --  An ardent copier of our boss..!Far better than The hero of copyin ANUMALIK!! but we should appreciate his good work in khakha khakha..!

               Wht do u say guys..? This is only my view abt the best indian music..ur replies are much much welcome..

 sekhar

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.