There is a big possibility of this...coz few days back Ashutosh Gowarkar said in a interview given to marathi newspaper Sakal when he was in Pune...that he'll love to make a marathi film...budget will be 2 crores...but he said that he's not sure that he'll gain his money back if he makes a marathi film...so lets hope for the best

Regards
-Vishwesh.

Karthik S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's actually a good idea..when he can score for a chinese film why not for an Indian film..
I think Marathi directors should approach ARR with right story...ARR should have a strong role to play or else it will be a waste effort..

Bye
Karthik

" The search is more important than the destination."
-
A R Rahman.

Do you Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.