DEAR MUNEER,

YES. HE HAS WORKED WITH OTHER MDs TOO. THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOVIES UPTO MY KNOWLEDGE IN WHICH HE HAS DONE HIS DTS MIXING OR AUDIOGRAPHY.

KUSHI
GHILLI
RUN
MANMADHAN (DOUBTFUL)

YOURS,
V SRINIVASA  KRISHNAN

muneer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We Know that H.sridar is sound engineer of all ar.rahman songs.

I want to know ,is he worked with other music director? Please
somebody clarify .....

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM