A very very good and generous friend of mine gave me a copy of all of
Rahman's Hindi and Tamil and Telugu CD's last year, of which many I
did not have and I have been listening to them when I can.  I just
listened to 1 2 Ka 4 and I think underrated many of the songs when
they first came out.  There is some AWESOME WORK on this album by
Rahman!!!!  Baazi Laga, Khamoshiyan, and Sona Nahin are just amazing.
Some very creative and innovative stuff here.  It's a pleasure to
revisit this soundtrack after a long time, when I first bought this
cassette back in 2000.  Thanks to this great friend, I am enjoying
Rahman in all his glory......;)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM