the music of this ad is arr's mumbai theme tune ;)
-----Original Message-----
From: ramu ramu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 1:24 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] ARR COPIED MUMBAI THEME MUSIC

Hey guys

just chek the attachment

my friend says its an advertisement music... from where arr had copied the music for this mumbai theme music

i really dont know who had actually copied

kindly prove me, that arr had not copied the tune

...ramu.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.