From: keshav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 12:58 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Rare ARR Album

Hi,
 I was just browsing through http://www.sonymusicindia.com/artist/artist.asp?albumid=2124 I found two ARR Albums which I had never come accross before..One being Indian Mantra And the Other Thayambhakta.

The album Indian Mantra consist of
01 Jana Gana Mana (Vocal Version)
02. Jana Gana Mana (Instrumental Version)
03. Maa Tujhe Salaam
04. Gurus Of Peace
05. Vande Mataram `98`
06. Only You
07. Jai Jai Mataram
08. Mother
09. Tarana
10. Indian Mantra

Songs no. 5,7,8,9&10 seem to be new.??? Sadly there where no info about Thayambhakta....Hmmmm is it a tamil album?when were this albums released? Has anyone heard the new tracks composed in INDIAN MAntra???....confused

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.