That's strange, cause I've been calling Al Mansoor Video and they
promised to get back to me as soon as the Audio is available! Where
did you get it from? anyway, for now I have BOSE CD. Good to know for
future purchases....

BTW, I live in Abu Dhabi too, recently moved from Dubai. You can drop
in my yahoo mail, so we can keep in contact...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Sunil VG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ganesh, where do you live in UAE? I'm in Abu Dhabi and Bose CD was
available
> from March 24th. In Dubai it has been available since March 21st,
according
> to a friend.
>
> By the way, that was a wonderful post about how Rahman composes.
Very well
> written...
>
> Regards,
> Sunil
>
> >From: "Ganesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: Re: [arr] Finally, BOSE promos are out!
> >Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 14:25:41 -0000
> >

> >I am based in UAE and there is no news about BOSE audio here yet.
> >Still I managed to order the CD through TimesMusic and got within 4
> >days .. you may probably do that. BOSE album is truly cool and
> >Rahman's best album ever, believe me....
> >
> >--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vanitha G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >wrote:
> > > At least the promos are out, I have yet to find the
> > > soundtrack in Singapore. This is very fustrating.

> > > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
> > > http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/

> Sunil Nair
> ISTD (Solutions), ADCO
> P.O. Box 270, Abu Dhabi