Dear ARRites,

   What a fantastic composition 4m our BOSS for Benegal's BOSE.
Toooooo goooooooooood to adore.
1. But I think the track Azaadi which ARR has sung rememembers us the
track "VandeMataram- Ma tujhe salaam", the ryhtm some what resembles
this track.

2.The tracks "Hum dilli dilli jaayenge", "Kadam Kadam", "Ekla chalo"
will really inspire patroitism to the listener Thanx to the lyrics
and the great music composition.

3. The tracks "ghoomparani", "Ekla chalo" has the melody to its peak.

4. All the themes that this movie has are excellent,especially war,
Emilie, Afghanistan. Also the Orchestra used for this is best and I
think ARR is the first Indian music director to use such rich
orchestra and to compose these type of themes in a movie where no
other so called gr8 MDs has no themes in their credit

5. The over all theme of the music for this movie reflects the zeal
and zest as well the patriotism of Netaji at its perfect impact.

 I bet this movie in theatre rocks, am waiting for its release. Let
us get ready for an another exotic and spine chilling BGM. God bless
ARR. Heart felt thanks to him for this amazing album. With Such a
music NETAJI BOSE is no more a forgotten hero, he;s immortal in our
every Indian's heart.

Regards.,
Shekar

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM