Time has come for ARR to drop new music in Tamil. Once in "Ah Aha" Director said, film will be released on May 6. So this is solid month to get audio out.

Top hit running out this month in Tamil

1.       Chandramuki

2.       Arindhum Ariyamalum

3.       Kanaa Kanden

4.       Sachin

5.       Daas

In this Chandramuki is running good and by default song will have credit because of Rajini. Coming to next Arindhum Ariyamalum, Its really a marking songs by Yuvan Shankar Raja, I hope it should be highly considered/competitive. Vidya sagar did normal music in Kanaa Kanden. Sachin, time to go out. Daas, once again Yuvan..(I DIDN'T HEAR.so no comment)

So ppl hear all this and tell me whether, ARR will do more best in his new release than all this small ppl?????

--
Regards,
Vasanth T T

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.