thanks bro...that was great work...thanks a lot

sree.

V S Rawat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Apologies.

Seems that I have messed up the pics.

I took a total of 22 pics covering the entire one hour
ceremony, but most have come utterly poor due to poor
exposure and zoom adjustments.

These were taken on Kodak digital camera cx6230. And all are
still appearing exceptionally well in the camera. (I have
not deleted them from the camera memory chip).

But as soon as they are download to the computer (win98SE),
they become dark.

If anyone can advise me how to enhance/ sharpen/ brighten
them, you are most welcome. I shall be highly obliged.

----
Anyway, posting hereby some pics which are slightly better
off. These do capture important thinngs.

At least, you get to see the pics in this group, before you
get to see them in Newspapers or any other website.
------------

Progam report:

The program was scheduled to start at 7:00 PM. He came near
about that time.

First he sat among audience/guest alongwith other ministers.

Then he went to stage with ministers.

Then his mother came.

Then the minister gave their speeches covering about the
award and the profile of the man getting it this time.

Then ARR was given the award.

He came to give thanks.

All he said was "I will speak in English, because my hindi
is not good enough."

He sang only mukha.Daa of "dil se re" in low pitch.
Finally he sang only opening line in the highest pitch.

And he went back to his seat.

Some local artist came and gave to ARR an sketch of ARR made
by the artist.

Some minister gave the words of thanks.

All people got down the stage and again sat among the
audience for some time.

After some time, ARR's mother left, and after a few minutes
ARR left.
----------------

He had come to the city same day morning from Delhi at 7:55
AM flight, and shall go next morning.

-------

The minister mentioned that ARR had been asked to come with
his entire team and perform, but ARR's team consisted of 120
members and government was not having a budget for that.

--
Rawat
INDORE, 24/04/05

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Do you Yahoo!?

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.