Of course A R R has listened to Passion and likes Peter Gabriel.
Passion is only probably the best electronic soundtrack ever!! I
don't find any resemblance between Of these, Hope and Anbe.. The
only Passion inspiration comes from the song "Passion" (featuring
NFAK, one of the best songs EVER) where the rhythm patterns of
Rangeela Re show up toward the middle. Even then, it's FAINT.
More recently, P G's theme for Rabbit-Proof Fence that plays toward
the end of the movie and the DVD menu is stunning to say the least.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Ranjith K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>