--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "ganesh_narayanan_cm"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a die hard fan of rahman, that is the reason i am in this
group.
> If you guys feel that this sounds accusing, my sincere apologies. I
> happend to step on this website and thought I will share with all of
> you. I feel that we can be more informed, to be a better fan.

Hey Ganesh, no need to apologize, we r all die hard fans of ARR and
its over job to share information with eachother. Instead of
criticizing ARR, we should enjoy his work and I think the moderator
of  that website needs to change the statements about the songs.
And also
Sorry, i made a mistake with the source
Correction
 All the beats are from "Reload Reason Refill" for
Propellerheads software by AKAI
-Bhavesh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM