Dont predict things------may be u can recognize more sound of guiters than us, but it does not mean that we dont listen to/buy original albums.........

Arijit

SyedM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all,
You cannot point out few albums since his most of the albums had the
work of Guitar, Bass Guitar, Flamenco, electric guitar and acoustic
guitar. I think you people are not buying the original albums
otherwise you would have noticed the credits mentioned in the albums.

syed

--
Syed.M

"Search is more important than the destination'