From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Rahmania
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 10:01 PM
To: Yahoogroup; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [arr] Asianet song uploaded

For all those ppl who were searching for ARR's Asianet song "Shyama sundara kera kedara bhoomi".. i ve uploaded video of that song into the FTP
So guys enjoy

cudnt convert it to mp3 cuz i was busy. anyone pls do it for the fans or i ll do it later

JAI RAHMAN

Swapna

Regards,

Sooraj & Swapna

Rahmania ... the ultimate fan station

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.