Dear Mehroof,

Thank you very much for your time and patience in letting me know of the "O Bosnia" song details. Highly appreciate your willingness to help.

Have you also heard "Zindagy se pray Karo" from an AIDS Awareness compaign and Ganga (Taal - Bit Song), if so will you be kind enough to provide with the song or if anyone has this song will they be able to upload please.

Awaiting your kind reply.

Warm Regards,
Bhaji.

mehroof sm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
     Dear .........

     I heard the song "Oh Bosnia" long before ... unfortunately I dont have the song but it is the same tune only , arr used it for " Ishwar yeh allah " in Pukar.

Thanks ...

Mehroof

bhaji bhadran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Sooraj and Swapna,

I am Bhaji and thank you very much for uploading the Asianet song. I downloaded it onto my system with the path you provided us thankfully. I always was a great listener of this song. It has a highly keralite touch to it and dont really know how AR Rahman manages to do these mind blowing stuffs. I searched for the hearable version (personal) but gave up hope of getting it anytime until now when you generously provided it.

I am also looking for a song called "O Bosnia" but do the arr group, by chance, know anything about this song.

My heartfelt thanks for the song. I always was very very crazy about this Rahman guy. Thank you soo much. Bhaji.

Rahmania <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
For all those ppl who were searching for ARR's Asianet song "Shyama sundara kera kedara bhoomi".. i ve uploaded video of that song into the FTP
So guys enjoy

cudnt convert it to mp3 cuz i was busy. anyone pls do it for the fans or i ll do it later

for the ppl who r not aware of the FTP... here r the details

ftp://203.187.252.67  user name : arr password : arr

JAI RAHMAN

Swapna

Regards,

Sooraj & Swapna