I don't quite agree with this. I think it was a superbly executed song
- crisply edited, and wonderfully shot. The 'snapshot' style is so
realistic - it mimics how memories flit back and forth within us. And
the montages directly correlated with the lyrics. I have never been
more emotionally involved in a song - it raises goosebumps everytime I
watch it (even with repeated viewings on DVD). I think a lot of
thought went into this song, from lyrics to music, to editing and
filming, and the results are an absolute delight to savour.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "pravindersheoran"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM