It could not be called as a rift. Kumar Sanu is a half boiled egg. he
wanted to praise NS bcos they brought him to the movie. and ARR to
that extent never used big shot singers but give more importance to
new comers. Kumar Sanu in one of his interview had told that he would
never consider ARR as a MD. later after many yrs ARR said that Kr Sanu
was right bcos he was such a big singer that he cannot rope him into
his songs.
ARR the smart kid isnt it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM