Hai Viggi, Baskaran, Bharath...

Few months back...i have approached a company for
customizing T-Shirts of our choice. Infact i have
approached them with the designs which Bharath have
designed earlier. I got the following information from
them..

------------**********------------------
They need minimum 100 Piece Order.

A black color round neck T-Shirt with ARR Pic n Slogan
would be costing us 180-200 Rs. Costing depends once
again on the Size of the Picture to be printed on the
T-Shirt and the Quality of the Print.

They were not dealing with ne Branded Company Shirts
like CHOCODILE, NIKE,,,etc. They had their own
manufacturing unit n they will use the same material
for the T-Shirts. So getting a branded T-Shirt from
them was little difficult.

There were many patterns like,,,Round Neck, V Neck,
Large Neck, Shirts with Button n lace. But they said
that ROUND NECK T-Shirts are the one which has fast
moving in market cos it has large space for printing
than compared to other patterns.

Their T-Shirt price was 120 /piece n 60-80 Rs for
printing the design (Normal Printing which they gave
for every other companies have in their portfolio)

--------------****************-----------------

To- be honest with u guys...i got little disappointed
when i came to know abt their minimum order. Cos...in
Bangalore, v dont have 100 fans who come up n collect
the SHIRTS. And one another thing was.."WHO IS GOIN TO
INVEST n HOW?" for such a bulk order. These were the
two issues which completely made me stop thinking
towards it. But, now i think there are people who r
interested in having Shirts with them. Guess, my dream
of having ARR T-Shirts will fulfil in coming days.

I am with u guys in getting the plan to excute. So u
can expect ne sort of help from my end in this regard.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks n Regards
Shivu...

Yahoo! Mail Mobile