Hi all,

My suggesstion is that, the T-Shirt should not have a
colored picture as most of us opt for Black colored
T-Shirt.

At the front we shall have the image of our Boss, with
Quote written as "Mozart of Asia". What Barath has
posted yesterday.

But I am not convinced with the Quote. This is coz, at
that time when Mozart was there, ARR was not born. Let
the Mozart be called as ARR of his region.

I will add some caption for this.

At the Back we will have ARR's Unity Outline.
Underneath we will have the Quote
 " Search is more important than Destination."
                                   -A.R.Rahman.

Please post your feed back on this.

And for Chennai, I can take charge of Collecting money
etc. Fix up a deadline and ask people to pay half the
amount as advance, which will be paid to the printing
company as advance. I think this will do. And if the
group is interested, I may take th responsibility of
collecting the money from Chennai mates...

About the printing, Please select a material which
will not be affected once we wash it. Coz that rubber
stuff goes away one washed.

And Balaji, whats up with the meet with our Boss? Why
no updates? Can we please know the status from you?

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM