Etho Varmukilin and Andhimalai song are based on the
raga Sreeragam.
In andhimalai the same notes of 'Entharo
Mahanubhavalu' are used. many mds has used this raga
in many malayalam film songs. Ousepachan has used it
many times. Song starting 'Kashittumba..' from
'Mookkillarajyathu' by Ouseppachan has the same tune.

Theendai from Enswasakatre is based on SreeRaga!(read
it somewhere)

Manoj.

Yahoo! Mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM