Hey,

I completely agree with you. I thought of the same thing the very
first time when I heard it. But I think its only the instruments and
not the whole tune etc. that is similar. I'm not sure it would be
Rahman's as we would have been known by now as we know about Spirit of
Unity concert's music. Btw, any takes on the clear version of spirit
of unity theme??

-Sri Harsha

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gomtesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM